Saturday, April 16, 2005

Pwnage

It's not often I take to l33t speak, but this link calls for it. Someone out there put together a great 'interpretation' of the Star Wars: Episode 3 trailer, using the original video/audio but inserting their own subtitles. If you're a gamer, or simply up on your Internet and gamer jargon, I'm sure you'll find it entertaining. If, on the other hand, you are presently wondering why anybody would ever intentionally type the characters 'L', '3', '3', and 'T' together in sequence, this may not be for you.

http://lunarpages.the-pitts.net/SW_ep3_trailer_captioned.wmv

I sincerely hope it r0xxers j0re b0xx3rz.

P.S. Please mentally wish me luck, I'm doing the Vancouver Sun Run tomorrow and I've barely trained at all this year. I'll probably blog about it tomorrow, so long as the lactic acid build up in my legs doesn't find its way to my fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home